To be fully and properly uniformed in Troop 890, you need the following items:
1) Scout shirt — tan shirt, purchase at local Scout Shop or find one in our Uniform Closet
Shirt patches to buy — these are the ONLY patches you need to buy and sew on
Circle 10 Council shoulder strip
(purple) World Crest patches
Shirt patches provided by 890
the 890 numeral strip,
all advancement patches when earned
we will also provide the epaulet tabs
2) Scout shorts/pants — olive in color, purchase at local Scout Shop or find in our Uniform Closet, we recommend the convertible type so you have pants AND shorts.
3) Scout socks — olive in color, purchase at local Scout Shop; get a few pairs.
4) Neckerchief — we have our own 890 neckerchiefs and slides and will provide to you upon joining.
6) Hat — not required but recommended; the Troop does not have any official hats for the boys so you can buy at the Scout Shops
Uniform shirt with proper patch placement. The only patches you need to buy are the circular purple patch (World Crest) and the Council strip (patch on left sleeve above the numerals). We provide the numeral strip and all other patches.
We have black 890 shell jackets for sale.
We have grey 890 hoodies for sale.